• Easily create Collections to organize items on your desktop
• Create Disk Panel to show your disk drives
• Create Folder View to access selected folders right on the desktop
• Create Photo Frame to have your favorite images on your desktop
• Add tabs to group files in one Collection
Design Your Collection
Easily create Collections with just a few clicks. These shaded windows on your desktop are used to organize your icons, files and folders depending on your preferences. You can label, re-size, highlight or move them however you would like. iCollections integrates with macOS, launching when the system starts.
Once your items are in a Collection, you can perform the same actions as on items on the desktop. Open (double click), rename (click on a label), remove (Cmd+Backspace), view (space key), copy and move (drag and drop), locate in the Finder window (context menu), and many more.
Accessing Collection's Items
Each Collection can be customized with an easily identifiable style from within the Appearance Settings.
Quickly change the look of the Collection to suit your needs.
Select Photo Frame from the main menu to create a picture frame on the desktop. The Photo Frame will display a collection of your pictures as a slide show, eg. new picture every day. Just select your pictures folder or Photos© app album and revisit your most wonderful moments.
Use Settings to define a slide show: choose the frame design and details to display.
You can also create a static picture - just select a picture instead of a folder. Quick and easy!
To manage a Collection, use the Collection's menu. This allows you to create tabs, change sort order and access Appearance Settings.
Use this menu to quickly import Desktop items grouped by type. Turn on Auto-Shrink to automatically minimize a Collection when not used.
• Watch a slide show of your pictures on the desktop
• Change a collection's style, fonts and colors
• Sort items within collections
• Change the size and style of items within a Collection
• iCollections integrates with your desktop
• Retina display support